Quality learning resources: Live, Online, Books, Blog. We provide diverse training experiences, including live workshop training, unique online learning, books, and blog posts, teaching advanced software development techniques. Aggressively enhance your skills with effective software design and strategic orientation, to lead your business toward disruptive success.
Jump start your strategic initiative using business-driven software architecture and design. We lead with DDD and Reactive. Remotely or on-site, we can help you to efficiently and effectively transition your team to modern techniques and tools with successful outcomes. We help you realize breakthrough software results with budget-conscious and flexible options.
The VLINGO/PLATFORM is a set of open source (OSS) computing tools that simplify distributed, concurrent, reactive, event-driven, and micro-services architectures, and which facilitate the contemporary ways that Domain-Driven Design model fluency is expressed. Achieving liberating enterprise modernization is made simpler with the VLINGO/PLATFORM.
What We Do
- Domain-Driven Design: core business solutions with distinguishing value
- Event Storming and Extreme Modeling: rapid business innovation discovery along with essential strategic and tactical modeling steps
- Domain TopoMapping: design the way your services collaborate and integrate
- Impact Mapping: to build the right thing on purpose; targeted experimentation
- Business Differentiation: learn, focus on, and feature core business capabilities in software solutions with competitive advantage
- Transformation away from manual operations as well as aging, fragile, legacy Web applications, to modernized services-based solutions
- Highest-performing, scalable, and resilient software
- Lead and contribute to a full core domain project, or participate as individual contributors with first-class development skills
- Event and data streaming solutions for fast results in business analytics and intelligent decision makings
- Non-blocking concurrency and parallelism to achieve blistering throughput with AsyncEverything™
- Ultra-Lightweight, Actor Model, Reactive, Ports and Adapters (Hexagonal), and Event-Driven Architectures
- Microservice and modularized monolith architectures based on DDD and organized around core business capabilities
- Architecture, design, modeling, and project reviews
- Development of Event Sourced domain models and use of Command-Query Responsibility Segregation (CQRS)
- Expert-level: Java, Kotlin, and any JVM language; .NET Core with C# and F#; any mainstream language
- Specification by example, behavior-driven, test-driven, iterative development
- Transformation from laboring monoliths to Reactive Microservices