Using EventStorming for Rapid Innovation
EventStorming is a best-in-class approach to inter-expert communication, collaboration, discovery-based learning, and innovation, at low overhead. EventStorming requires everyone with vision, a vital stake, questions, answers, and the willingness to discuss the known knowns, the known unknowns, and the tenacity to unearth the unknown unknowns. With an advanced learning and knowledge acquisition toolset and Domain-Driven Design approach, become equipped to achieve beyond ordinary software development results.
EventStorming naturally leads to undertaking the development of Event-Driven and Message-Driven Architectures with confidence. By leveraging REST APIs that support both conventional human user interfaces and services, gain the design-savvy to create request-response and Event-Driven Microservices that use Event Sourcing and CQRS. As a bonus, expect to pick up tips on Reactive architecture and programming.
Register Now: November 8-9
Check our public class schedule for the next scheduled workshop!
What you’ll learn and how to apply it
- EventStorming for rapid learning and innovation with Event-Driven Architectures
- Learn Domain-Driven Design approaches that are embedded in EventStorming
- Development of REST-based Message-Driven and Event-Driven Architectures and APIs
- Event Sourcing and CQRS
This training course is for you because…
- Rapid, low-cost, iterative, experimentation is a must to achieve innovation with software
- Software developers need better results through business-driven solutions
- Grow beyond intermediate skills to employing advanced software design and architecture
- Expand your REST experience with Event-Driven Architectures and supporting APIs
What is Event-Driven Architecture – [00:32:28] and what are its benefits? Listen to this interview of Vaughn Vernon where he answers these and other questions regarding software architecture.