Fast Track Process Management and Sagas
Architect, design, and implement long-running processes using both choreography and orchestration to carry out distributed, autonomous workflows. Tame complex, multi-step, business-driven operations that incorporate specialities among multiple subsystems, leading to an ultimate result. Learn to coordinate work between several components using sequential and parallel steps by employing fork-and-join semantics. This deep-dive workshop includes the how-to on process step tracking and persistence as you design and implement processes. Students should be prepared to implement designs.
Fast Track Process Management and Sagas is 4 hours long.
Check our public class schedule for all of the scheduled workshops!
- Processes: What and How
- Temporal Coupling and Decoupling
- Aggregates, Commands, and Domain Events
- Choreography vs Orchestration
- Eventual Consistency
- State Machines
- Message-Driven and Event-Driven
- Peer-to-Peer vs Pub-Sub
- Published Language and Schema Registry
- Passive-Active, Reactive, and the Actor Model
- Choreographed Processes
- Orchestrated Processes
- Designing and Implementing
- Process Managers and Sagas
- Persistence: Event Sourcing, Command Sourcing